2.1.08

Casi, Casi!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I will shortly be leaving the states for quite a long time - but, do not fret, I will *hopefully* be updating on this wonderful blog as often as I can. I have many visions of what my time will be like, jet setting, reading and people watching in glorious cafes and gorgeous parks, reveling on the streets of dear Barca, hitchhiking through the mountains...maybe the last one was a bit too 70's.
In any case, it's kind of surreal at this point looking at the whirlwind that is my room - knowing that in some mere hours all of my belongings will be packed neatly into just a few large suitcases and backpacks that will be standing in the middle of an empty room, anxiously waiting their own journey across the Atlantic. Did I just personify my luggage? I guess I did...
Anywho, I am very excited, anxious, eager, bittersweet, and many more emotions I can possibly list without boring my dear readers! But before I leave, I must pack up all my stuff, eat as much of my favorite home-cooked food, and see all the people I can before I leave....

Well, I must bid you adios for now...

No comments: